WELCOME TO CHEWLOVEDOGTREATS.COM!
We are very excited and proud to offer you our tastiest and healthiest dog treats for your furry family member(s)! Sign up for a free member's account and you may enjoy all the perks such as free samples with one of your orders!
Don't forget to use 30% OFF only on your first order with this promo code: WELCOME30
Check out our news section! Click on the link here: welcome to chew love dog treats
We currently ship across Canada only, and eventually into the USA in late summer or fall 2021!
Did you know many dogs enjoy eating lamb and lamb is often used as a protein source for dogs who suffer from food allergies? One of the biggest positive effects of feeding your dog with quality lamb meat is the significant amount of high-quality protein. Protein is very important to your dog’s health. It helps form healthy cells to keep your dog in tip-top shape as well as supports the development of lean muscles. Chew Love Lamb Nuggets also contain every amino acid your pooch needs, which is why it is called a “complete protein.” Feeding your dog with a high-quality treat is also important for living a healthy, active, and happy life!
Locally sourced ingredients
High in protein
TIPS FOR FEEDING TREATS
• Make sure you give your dog treats in between meals not just before or after meals.
• Use our treats to reinforce a calm, submissive state. A great tool for positive reinforcement of the behaviors you want to achieve.
• Avoid giving the dog treats to an excited, over-stimulated state of mind dog.
• If you are using treats as a training tool, your treat won’t work as well right after your dog has had a full meal
• Our treats are a form of affections. Make sure exercise, discipline comes first and then affections
• Dogs are like human too, so make sure you read the dog treats ingredient(s) if they are allergic to anything
• Always monitor your dog when it’s their first time to try our dog treats, make sure your dog is chewing properly. Always have fresh drinking water nearby.
• Like most things, moderation is key. These irresistible treats are not meant to replace your dog's daily food diet
STORAGE & HANDLING TIPS
• Tightly reseal the package and refrigerate after opening. Make sure your hands are clean when handling treats.
• Once the package is open, it can last up to 2 weeks when refrigerated. Freeze it and it will last up to 6 months
• Our Best By or Best Before Date is referred to only when the original package seal is still intact