Chew Love Chicken & Sweet Potato Twist. Dehydrated. Multi-ingredients.
Your pooch will be so happy to get this high in protein, low in fat, and with nature's sweetness in nutrient-rich sweet potato.
Our Chicken & Sweet Potato Twist are ...
Locally sourced ingredients
High in protein
TIPS FOR FEEDING TREATS
- Make sure you give your dog treats in between meals not just before or after meals.
- Use our treats to reinforce a calm, submissive state. A great tool for positive reinforcement of the behaviors you want to achieve.
- Avoid giving the dog treats to an excited, over-stimulated state of mind dog.
- If you are using treats as a training tool, your treat won’t work as well right after your dog has had a full meal
- Our treats are a form of affections. Make sure exercise, discipline comes first and then affections
- Dogs are like human too, so make sure you read the dog treats ingredient(s) if they are allergic to anything
- Always monitor your dog when it’s their first time to try our dog treats, make sure your dog is chewing properly. Always have fresh drinking water nearby.
- Like most things, moderation is key. These irresistible treats are not meant to replace your dog's daily food diet
STORAGE & HANDLING TIPS
- Tightly reseal the package and refrigerate after opening. Make sure your hands are clean when handling treats.
- Once the package is open, it can last up to 2 weeks when refrigerated. Freeze it and it will last up to 6 months
- Our Best By or Best Before Date is referred to only when the original package seal is still intact
- Chicken Breast
- Sweet Potato
Apr 1, 2021 @ 5:19pm
This treat always good
To post a review for our products, you must login
or register here
to become a member.
Pawesome Dog Treat Inc. DBA Chewlovedogtreats.com team