Chew Love Turkey & Beef Tendon Stix. Baked & Dehydrated. Multi-ingredients.
Turkey is one of the leanest proteins that are high in nutrients coupled with beef tendon which will add that extra chew to keep your dog happier and healthier longer.
Our Turkey and Beef Tendon Stix are ...
Locally sourced ingredients
High in protein
TIPS FOR FEEDING TREATS
- Make sure you give your dog treats in between meals not just before or after meals.
- Use our treats to reinforce a calm, submissive state. A great tool for positive reinforcement of the behaviors you want to achieve.
- Avoid giving the dog treats to an excited, over-stimulated state of mind dog.
- If you are using treats as a training tool, your treat won’t work as well right after your dog has had a full meal
- Our treats are a form of affections. Make sure exercise, discipline comes first and then affections
- Dogs are like human too, so make sure you read the dog treats ingredient(s) if they are allergic to anything
- Always monitor your dog when it’s their first time to try our dog treats, make sure your dog is chewing properly. Always have fresh drinking water nearby.
- Like most things, moderation is key. These irresistible treats are not meant to replace your dog's daily food diet
STORAGE & HANDLING TIPS
- Tightly reseal the package and refrigerate after opening. Make sure your hands are clean when handling treats.
- Once the package is open, it can last up to 2 weeks when refrigerated. Freeze it and it will last up to 6 months
- Our Best By or Best Before Date is referred to only when the original package seal is still intact
To post a review for our products, you must login
or register here
to become a member.
Pawesome Dog Treat Inc. DBA Chewlovedogtreats.com team